Relief is a full body Therapeutic Wellness Massage which involves the manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasm, and stress; and to promote health and wellness. The focus is on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and often aggressive movements in business, or sports.
60 or 90 minutes
Scottsdale’s Best Therapeutic Massage
- Pressure: Light to warm up muscles then medium firmness, deeper as needed at pressure points
- Release pain and stress from your muscles
- Promotes relaxation of muscles, increased blood flow, improve circulation
- Best Choice for: People who have a wide range of conditions or concerns like stress relief, neck and shoulder pain, pre and post athletic activities, back pain and fibromyalgia.
- Not recommended for: Pregnancy, high fever, acute or inflammatory arthritis, varicose veins, sprains, wounds, fractures or recent surgery.
A Therapeutic massage every week or two is a great addition to your normal regimen for anyone participating in regular physical activity. Please speak with one of our professional massage therapists to find a plan that will work best with your schedule, level of activity and budget.